Thursday, October 14, 2010

Band Profile: Tyler Davis

As we mentioned yesterday we will be profiling each member for the next little bit so anyone who wants to know anything about the guys feel free to throw up a question and we will be sure to answer it for you. Today we look at Tyler Davis. When we asked him about his like and dislikes in music, how long he has been playing and that sort of thing Tyler had this to say:

"I've been seriously playing guitar for almost 4 years now, although I originally started on bass. Guitar was just more my thing I guess, haha. I also spent 3years playing instruments like tenor drums, marimba and vibrophone, and other sorts of auxilary percussion. As for what I listen to, I listen to rock mostly, but I get down to other genres like reggae, old school rap and country. Some of my favorite bands would be the Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd,Bob Marley and the Wailers, Mae, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Cave In, He is Legend, The Rolling Stones,  stone Temple Pilots, Queen, Blue Oyster Cult, the list goes on."


Now that we know a little more about Tyler stay tuned to the Aside Oceans Blog because tomorrow we will talking with Billy Steele. 
Til next time...ROCK ON!!! \,,/

No comments:

Post a Comment