Thursday, October 21, 2010

Band Profile: Bradley Steele

"I sing and play guitar for Aside Oceans. Been performing for around 11 years now. I have toured almost the entire east coast and some mid west. I have been singing for this lineup in AO for almost 3 years, and I can assure you we aint finished yet:) First and foremost.. I would have to say  Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl, and Billy Corgan are my favorite rock n roll musicians of all time. Just because I am and forever will be a 90s kid lol. My favorite styles of music are 90s alternative and grunge, the blues, and classic rock. Nirvana, the Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, and the Deftones are my top 90s bands. If you found me rocking the Blues you would hear some Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Howling Wolf, Buddy Guy, THE ROLLING STONES!, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, and John Mayer, My classic rock side holds my favorite band THE ROLLING STONES! Mic Jagger is my favorite artist hands down.. He is the definition of a rocknroll frontman. I also like The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Tom Petty. I have many many more, but we would be here all day lol. I'll leave you with this quote by Jimi Hendrix:) ""With the music we will draw pictures of earth and sand. So the listener might be taken somewhere"
God Save RocknRoll!"




No comments:

Post a Comment